Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hello world...or i might call a new world??
yeah as you know i didnt post any nice story or photos for a month but i've got a reason for that..
i spent my lovely holiday abroad so i cant brought my big-heavy-ugly-laptop with me,,,cause there's no one would love to carried this thing...then i spent the other time with my bestfriend and i just (you can say) addicted with the bullshit-sinetron (but love it,,thats why i still watched that rubbish)...so i felt that i didnt have much time to wrote something....and the other reason is my internet connection was awful so i cant post many photos faster...i had to wait for 2 hours and all i've got is the failed message box...and its still not working now,,,so i cant post my holiday's photos...GREAT...
ohh and i promise that i will post some photos tomorrow...
well,,im not in the good mood now...so i'll write more story of my life tomorrow....ciao fellas!!

No comments: