Sunday, August 31, 2008

My "nano-nano" weekend

Started at Saturday, i have 1 class this day so i must go to my campus..(lazy-mode-on)..my laziest mood is just because my lecturer LOVE to gave us tons of assignment,,in WEEKEND...yea great...but its ok cause i felt just like we're picnic in her class (she allowed us to have a drink or food in class)..so im quiet happy with this things..
at 18.00pm, i went to ex with my fam cause my bro's friend invited him to her sweet 17th party (its reminded me when i was in high school,,17th party every weekend)..aaarghhh,,sudde
nly i miss high school..while we waiting for my bro, we had our dinner and shopping around the plaza..Saturday was my happy day...

preparation for my Saturday nite

Sunday morning (TODAY) : i went to church at nine..and we had our lunch in Garuda (i HEART padang..yummiiieeeee!!!)...after lunch we went to grand indo,...,not in the mood at all..i felt kinda boring in this too-big-mall..but i wanna showed my aunty the musical fountain..so we decided to see it from excelso cafe ..love the coffeemocha...

then..finally,, back to my hommy...and doing my autism...

this pinky vs black was bekz project...LOVE it bro..

No comments: