Monday, September 1, 2008

What they called SOULMATE..

Wikipedia the encyclopedia online said that Soulmate (or soul mate) is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, friendship, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality and/or compatibility. Soulmate didnt have to be your boyfriend/girlfriend,,for me,,soulmate is 9 people who lived far away but always close in my HEART. They are my lights in the dark and my strength when im down..maybe you think that im "lebay" but if anyone of you have ever been hated damn bad..you'll realise that BESTFRIEND is not only "a name" but truly the best in the universe. its remind me to my high school..im dreaming of the "Wonderful" high school time,,cool,mature,and lots of fun...and all my dreamy-cool-princess-of-high-school was totally flying away when ONE skinny-beautiful-lovely-princess suddenly ruined my hischool life..every people hate me even they who dont know me before..bullying is sucks!!makes you feel that every step you take was a mistake..big mistakes.. but thanks God you send me greatest gifts..ill tell you,you can learned alot from your pain..this beautiful-lady was make hugebloodyscar in my heart.. but now i have 9people who can heal it and paint wonderful memories that i'll never forget..they mean a LOT for me (even if they dont feel it too)..i hope that our verybestfriendship will LAST FOREVER...they all are my soulmate cause even they're nine they're still in
one lovely package for me..they are :

Mariska Fitri Dwijayantika, Yuditha Karamey, Steffi Salena

Jessica Gladys, Lia Labitta, Rexwyn Ivan Haris, Federis Lemanda, David Kusnadi

who needs army when you have greatest people like them ?? they'll stand in the line to hold your hand and never let you down..

No comments: