Monday, September 15, 2008

my black-whitey weekend..

My weekend was awesome...i went to fx with bum bek and rian (ved and bol couldnt go cause ved is working and bol is attending a wedding's party that time). but its okay,, we arrived there at 7pm,, so we got our dinner at Cosi..its served hongkong and macau's foods...yah,,not bad lah...but i expected it better..then,, we hang around fx,, the shops were good enough but its still "empty" (honesty, i went to fx just to knew about the "famous slide" and its not that WOW...like their showed us in tv...yah i knew that tv always lebay in this case)...so..we decided to moved to PS...we really confused whats we're going to do in this mall and my bro said that he and rian prefer to waiting us (bum n me) at bucks than going around with us...so bum and me hang around PS awhile and when our legs getting hurt we decided to joined my bro and rian at bucks...we took some pics there (bum and me) cause rian was totally a shy boy so he didnt want to joined our narcism-time...okay,, now ill give you some pics of us..



No comments: