Thursday, September 4, 2008

y.e.s.t.e.r.d.a.y.

i woke up at 9.30am..still in my lazy-zone...i have to attended my class at 1pm,,so i had my lovely-reading-agathachristie-novel's time and ate lots snacks...yummy...(i HEART autis snack!!)..then,, i went to my campus,,and just a minute i arrived to Aston,, my friend told me that our lecturer didnt come today...great...
but my friend told us to joined the BPM's interview to recruited new members of BPM..so we joined the interview till 3pm..After we done the interview,,i returned home and went to Puri to met date and bum...
well,,bum said that she will come at 5pm..so we waited her at the foodcourt...me and date bought the autis-snacks kacang koro and we bought AW too..we ate there and chatted (gossiping for sure) till bumbum came. then,, we ate (again) in Ah Mei Cafe malaysian or singaporean food. i ordered cheesse prata and bum enjoyed her laksa...the food was quiet deli...we had our dinner and chatted (always)...and we took some pic
s too..

.deli-yummy-dinner

after dinner

after that we all back home...i was soo tired and really need a rest...
see ya soon...muaaaachh...xoxo..


No comments: