Saturday, September 20, 2008

My so-bored-like-hell WEEKEND

Okay...my head is gonna explode this time...its because im very-berry-super-bored. yeah this is Saturday..Indonesian people called it "malam minggu malam yg panjang" which is sooo true...cozim sitting in front of my laptop and thinking what am i going to do this moment..and the answer is NOTHING....you know,,,all the tv's programs were totally autis and lousy....so i decided to "playing around" in my laptop,,watching youtube,,chatting,,blablabla....
okay...it would be better if i forced my self to happy with this pathetic condition so now im going to write my blog and filled the questions that tagged by sca..hmm... this is quiet cheering me now..

1) What are the most important things in your life?
my SUPER-VERY-BEST-FRIENDS and my FAMS..

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
hmm...autis snacks (richeesse,,cokicoki,,macaronies)

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Bvlgary hotel at Bali....and all my big fams and friends were attended those wonderful ceremony..

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
25...

5) Are you in love?
not yet...

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Pancious..

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Fortunata-metropop...(not bad la..)

8) What is your full name?
Maria Yosephine Cathrine Melisa Kris...in my ID is Melisa Kris..

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
same same..

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
KIMI RAIKKONEN...

11) Christina or Britney?
Christina for sure...she has wonderful voice...

12) Do you do your own laundry?
no...

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Paris!!

14) Hugs or kisses?
hahhahaha....both maybe...

15)8 things I am passionate about:
1. LAST FOREVER FRIENDSHIP
2. FAMILY
3. my novels (esp chicklit)
4. gossips
5. shopping
6. autis snacks...LOL..
7. my digicam
8. my blog

16)8 things I say too often:
1. parah..
2. OMG..
3. eh,,lo tau ga...
4. jelba...
5. gilaaa...
6. duh..
7. autis..
8. bosannn...

17)8 books I've read recently:
1. agatha christie-Seven bells mystery
2. agatha christie-death on the cloud
3. fortunata-metropop
4. LOOKS mags
5. High end teen magz
6. Monika comics
7. tabloid genie..
8. another agatha cristie...


18)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. greatest story ever tell : oliver something-that-i-forgot-his-last-name..
2. season of love : American Idol finalists
3. im yours : jason mraz
4. umbrella : rihanna (accoustic version)
5. you've got a friend : james taylor
6. have you ever really love a woman : bryan adams
7. home : michael buble
8. she believes in me : ronan keating

19)8 things I learned last year:
1. i really really miss my highschool's besties..
2. i need a vacation once a year..LOL..
3. my SKP was totally blank..
4. i really miss hi-school..
5. sabar..sabar..sabar...sabar..
6. im a shopaholic bitch...boros-boros...
7. i have no idea about my "skripsi"....its drive me crazy...
8. i have to cut off my laziness...

No comments: