Monday, September 8, 2008

i HATE my laptop...aaaaarghhh!!!

i wanna crashed my virusfull-laptop!!!
i woke up happily in Sunday morning (noon exactly..cause i just back home at 2 in Saturday...no,,Sunday for sure...i watched babylon at ex wit my fam)...ok,,back to my sleepy-eyes..i planned to wrote my blog this day and uploaded the new photos of me and my friends...but,,unfortunately my bro said that my laptop was totally error and it couldnt be started again...he said that we must repaired it and reinstall it...OMG...OMG...
(you know,,its means that all my documents were disappear...ALL of my documents!!)@#$%$#@%!!!
i was thinking about all of my photos...(yea right,,,im a girl remember??so that was not a surprise that i LOVE my photos more than another documents) but now,, i realised that losing documents was totally sucks!! i had to reinstall all programs and it was really bothering me...i couldnt do anything and my laptop was empty...thanks to my bro who reinstall some programs...but still,,my laptop still totally blank...this is my dummy-laptop...


my greeny-laptop in my bro's room (that why its blue everywhere..)

just so you know, ive lost all my photos...but luckily i found photo's cd from david...there were some pics of me and my friends..and from my camera too,,cause i didnt remove the pics yet..so they were safe....and this whats all ive got..

miss you jess...

we're at plaza indonesia

date's lil farewell...miss you already honeii..
FYI,,its took a year to uploaded my photos...made me CRAZY!!!

yeah...BIG thanks to my laptop...its error problem made me learned that NEVER safe your documents (photos esp) only in your laptop cause if you lost those things you gonna really had bad-damn-mood-youve-ever-felt before...believed me fellas...i wanna threw my greeny-laptop when i found it was totally blank...

No comments: