Friday, September 12, 2008

Hans and Iman's bday lunchy..

Today is my totally-boring-day...i have to woke up at 5.30am this morning and as usual,,i was late again...
so, i grabbed any clothes that i can found in my closet..my first class was Perencanaan dan Evaluasi Proyek class...damn boring we only talked about how to make business plan, presentation, bla-bla-bla...lets skipped this boring-part....and we had our lunch's break so we decided to ate in McD...then, i have to back to my second class (another-boring-class)...we were soooo damn lazy...but we cant absent for this class cause my beautiful-lecturer love to gave us pop quiz every meetings....hate it...okay,, we can skipped this part too cause if we're talking bout my lecture,,you might be slept in 1minute...

after finished our class,,we (me, olip,ika,dian,hans,iman,charles) decided to celebrated hans and iman's bday in Pasific Place...we ate Pancious there and took some pictures....ohh,,i LOVE the crispy-fried-mushroom-fettucinne....
warm chocolate cake for iman and hans

me and olip...autism attack!!

birthday boys...iman and hans

cath..mel..olip..dian..ika

iman..charles..hans..

at the end of the day...im quiet happy this day...damn tired but that was fun....thanks to iman
and hans...hehhehehhehhe....God bless you boys....






No comments: