Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN people :)

HAPPY BOOOOOOLLOWEEN

Well, this year i'm not celebrating Halloween at all. Actually, i really wanna go to Halloween's party here, but me and my friends didn't do the preparation that well (costumes, place, or stuff) so i end up spend the day at home, watched dvd with friends till midnight (the dvd was Vampire Sucks, because i'm not a horror movie big fan, but it's totally SUCKS. Better sleeping than watching it :p).
But, even we're not celebrating Halloween, we bought this super cute Halloween themes glasses...oohh and stupid us, we forgot to wear it and take some photos...*boooo...

The Paper Glasses (skulls, bats, and pumpkins) are RMB 2/each
and The Glow in The Dark Heart Glasses is RMB 7. Cheapy cute :)
My Friday.
My Korean friend (classmate) invited me and some friends to her flat, we had a really nice dinner (cooked by herself) and some drinks. I love her room so much. It's so comfy and cute, she puts so many cute stuff here and there, made it super homey. We had a nice chat and played some games. It was FUN. I think i can practice my Chinese too.
After playing games, we decided to go to SanLiTun and find a nice place to do shisha, but strangely the Turkish bar is closed so we had to find another shisha bar. None of us was know the good place so we decided to chose a bar, stayed for an hour then back home.
i don't really like the bar thingy at SanLiTun but it was still fun because my friends are so funny, i laughed too much...What a great time :)

My Korean friend (Suah) cooked all the dishes. There's a Korean traditional food (red plate), it's so yummy :D
Suah is cooking the vegetables and tofu...
Suah really wanna wore the big gold bow and forced me to wore the devil...
clockwise: Kayley (Korean), Suah (Korean), Me, Hendy (Indonesian)
Took some photos before eat..
left-right: Syamil (Erkhistan - or somewhere), Hendy, Me, Suah
Syamil showed us his prom night photos, yess he's 18 now, same age with my brother.
- Sophea (Cambodia), Syamil, Kayley -
After 3 shots of Tequila and some glasses of white wine...
on me: Gap Kids red turtleneck, Zara navy blue trousers, Suah's oversized golden bow, Unbranded blue blazer, Mom's knit shawl.

1 comment:

Famousbrandhandbags said...

The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good.
http://www.2011brandhandbags.net