Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Lil Hello From Beijing...

Remembering that my last post was dusty enough now, me even forget when the last i wrote here... Seems like so long long time ago and i'm tired to say sorry again and again to "i-don't-know-who" because well, it's my blog so i guess i can write any time i want. But i still feel sorry about not posting it everyday...
So, i'm at Beijing now... DAMN bored, i guess blog is a nice escape to kill my "booo" time. And i decided to change my blog's name, here and there...Tried to make it a lil mature and simple.

Why "Chocogasm" ??
i LOVE LOVE LOVE Chocolates... The next list would be Coffee but choco always win. Chocolates make me HAPPY anytime...*even now, i'm eating my Reese's* :p

My Life.
Lately my life is sooo boring... Woke up at 7.30 a.m, go to school, back at 12, forced myself to swallowed yucky delivery foods again and again, noon nap until 6 or 7, food's delivery (again), study, msn or bbm until 2 a.m...
i know, please do yawn... But i'm too lazy to get my butt out of the war
my house, facing 5-15 degree out there. i chose my socks.

And seems like i'm a kind of person who can't let go "Holiday stuff".
i glued myself to that euphoria, i can't let all that fun, laugh, and happiness go. Back to my routine. I wish i could have a never ending holiday - that fun, that rush, that simple - yea, i know it's an impossible 5years old kid wish, but i did. i do wish about the same thing every time my holiday is near to the end.
i thought i learned about letting go stuff, but it didn't go well...i guess.
ooh, i'll share some photos from my last holiday (HK-Macau), *smile on
my face :D*

*angry face!!!!* The photos didn't go well... Sorry, no photos for today :(

And here i am, honestly i don't know what to write here...Just mumbling, i can't sleep. My insomnia getting worse these days...i am miffed about something i don't even know.
i MISS my best friends (we're separated at 4 different countries, hell yea...), i MISS my boyfriend - also thousand miles away from here :( - i MISS my family.. oh DAMN!

So many things annoyed me with complicated reasons.

but well, beside all those mumbles... i wanna say

"HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY"
to my beloved friend, Enrika Lirendra
All the best, May all your prays do come true
God bless you darling...