Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Winter Stuff

i have to be ready to say hi to Winter so i'm welcoming Winter with a few cute stuff...lol.

My first aid is gonna be my super comfy boots, i bought it long time ago at Senayan City, well actually my brother bought it and gave it to me because he can't wear it at Indo...And i remember that he bought it at the kids store (i forgot the store name, just remember the purple board out of the store...lol)
And finally i have my fluffy earplug... It's freezing out there so this fluffy will keep my ears stay at their place, not fall into the ground or something...:p
The last is my savior, the rechargeable warmer!!!
it is cute and warm, all i need now is something super warm for my feet and hands. Only cost RMB20 but it can save my night :D
*Anyway, there're some people requested me to do my outfit post or something, i'll post it later...And for the HK-Macau vacation's outfit, i'll added the info soon -> i'll edit the post so just check it out... See yaaa :)

No comments: