Sunday, October 5, 2008

2 weeks of "exam-ination"...HATE this period...arghhh!!

okay,,fyi,,i have a metode penelitian bisnis lanjutan exam in about 3,5 hours...and now all ive got to do is playing around in my house (chatting, writing my blog, checking my fb, blablabla..) lots of unimportant things to do...cause i have no motivation (at all) to studying my subject now...my lazy mood is covering myself...hahhahahhaha....
just so you know,,my uni was crazy...they made unrealistic exam schedule (my schedule actually)...imagine you're in my place now..you know,,i have 1 exam in this wed at 4pm and its takes 2 hours to finish it (which i have to struggle for 1,5hours in the traffic to my house after that)....then the day after,, i have 2 exams which is have lots of chapters to remember and mathematics things....arrghhh...how can i studied it all only in 5 hours??? im not the genius one....OMG....
ohh...i have really BAD mood now....wanna scream out loud....
ARRRRGHHHHHH !!!!!!

No comments: