Friday, October 3, 2008

my holiday's review..

i went to Bandung this idul fitri holiday...and surprisingly theres no damn traffic in the way to bandung....cause im totally hate if i have to stucked in the middle of traffic jam...first,,i went to lembang..i visited De ranch..De ranch was a local ranch that has a cafe, children's playground, horse track, etc..and i took some pics there...



then,,i went to my hotel to check in,,i was staying in G.H. Universal hotel,,it was a new hotel in lembang exactly...the hotel was awesome with european-victorian style...and i took some pics on the hotel's roof...fyi,,the view was great from the hotel's roof..


i stayed in bandung only for 3 nights cause im not interesting to FO anymore,,,so i spent all my days with ate lots of bandung's yummy foods...and i became a pig's twin now...ohh,,i desperately need a DIET program....cause all i got now is everybody was thinner than ever....and i looked myself in the mirror and i just wanna scream when i looked my stomach and my thighs were getting wider and wider...OMG.... so i decided to go to the gym tomorrow with my mom...cause im really stress out when i realised that everybody around me became skinner in a second....gizzz... okay...okay...i wanna get some rest to my negatively-brain now so i wont be freak out tomorrow when i wake up....i really need a sleep after this long day under the sun (yea,,,i got the photo shoots today....thousand shoots that made me damn tired)....okay fellas,,,let me have some sleep now...
bubye and nite....

No comments: