Sunday, October 26, 2008

my new gadget....join it fellas.....

hellooo....yeah i know its been a while since i wrote my last post but now im back...LOL...and i put a new gadget to help you guys find out your own style....maybe some of you already knew about "polyvore" long time ago...but thats okay,,,cause now you can visit this web from my blog,,,just click in my gadget list and join it,,,,that was so much fun to killed the time...hahahhahahaa....
so i'll share you what i set in polyvore....



the pink lady




its cute hah??and i ADORE the simple red dress and the black coat also....so,,how about if you made your own style and published your creation there so we can shared every unique style of you guys...
and i wanna to knew which one of those style above that you like better....the classical red....the pink lady...or the elegant???
give me your choice in this poll....

No comments: