Monday, October 27, 2008

i HATE Monday..

i really really hate Monday (you can call me "Garfield's twin" cause im just like this fatty cat,,,lazy and greedy about snacks)..my activities from 9am (i just opened my eyes...hey today is my day off so i can enjoyed my free day without books or damn-bored lecture) till 3pm of this afternoon are reading my chicklit's novel,,eating tons of snacks,,watching unimportant infotainment on tv,,listening 7things-again and again from my ipod,,and another day-off ritual that filled with lots of so-important-things-for-LAZY-people like ME....LOL...
and to killed my sparetime (cause i have no work to do...i was too lazy to finished my homeworks) so i created another polyvore...and i took the casual style...actually i want to made casual style for sunny day,,but you know,,lately theres cloudy outside or suddenly came a heavy rain just like yesterday....so i created the wearable outfit for this weather..

women's casual rainy outfit :

men's casual rainy outfit :

Do you like it?? so,,join now--just click my polyvore gadget and make your own creation...have fun styling there....

No comments: