Sunday, November 2, 2008

award

i've just got an awards from my 2 friends (sca n date),,so i'll write bout me then...its so cheering me cause honestly now i want to post about my weekend but the photos arent ready yet...so i'll do this award...thanks to my lovely bestfriends...

The rules and regulations :

1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habit about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .

my random facts / habits are :

  1. i have a big crush on kimi raikkonen...FYI, he's a formula one's racer for ferrari...i HEART him cause he's talented,,charming,,cool,,handsome (of course)...and he's never over reacted as a "famous damn-handsome-rich-racer" just like the other racers done...i knew that he loves party n alcohol but i thought its human,,everybody did...
  2. i love snacks...any kind of snacks...maybe you thought that im a weirdo but no...i really cant lived without snacks...they're my main course...LOL...and now i craving for cheese onion puff shapes...rexwyn, david, or mb please brought me one...LOL..
  3. really frustrated bout my weight...HELL,,i want to have my ideal weight which is 45kg...and i realized that i'm not gonna reach that...i have to motivated my self to do any exercise but my body was damn lazy...
  4. i excited to filled my blog with fashionable stuff...hoped that everybody loves it...
  5. i miss all of my best friends right now....wish they were here....pulanglah kawan2...
  6. i'm in love with boots right now (the suede one) but i have no idea where im gonna use it in indo,,,just like you know its damn hot here...
  7. im dreaming of black-leather-Marc Jacobs-pump-shoes....HELL i love shoes...
  8. im tired of studying any subjects in my uni...ohh i really need a break..
  9. i HATE (seriously) when people staring at me like i've done something wrong with my clothes...yeah i wore animal print (leopard one) as my highwaist-skirt , black-crop-jacket, and black-suede-pump-shoes,,,so what?? i dont have to wore plaids and sneakers just like everybody's done...i have my own style...gizzz...
  10. i don't like vegetables. i'm surviving in this world because fruits. hell no to vegetables, yuckss! (totally agreed with dathe....vegetables are not in my list...never

I tag:

Sca, Date. dominique, pevitadiza, hmm,,i dont know maybe you can tagged yourself if you love this award...

No comments: