Sunday, November 16, 2008

hippiee dippie..

its been a while since my last post...im kinda busy (sooo BUSY) around here....my univ's assignments were killing me softly....and i just wanna scream : "i need a break" really.....all of this subjects made me lost my mind... and now im really confused....i have to told somebody about something and i dont know how to told him without "creating a huge missunderstanding"...i just wanna tell you boy, that the girl (the lovely sweet girl) who act really nice, sweet and innocent to you is a bitch....bitchier than anygirl that you've ever met....forgive me for this sarcastic words but its TRUE....i cant found better way to told you bout this things.... i want you to WAKE up NOW.....NOW.... okay forget about my silly problem....i'll post something nice to see....LOL....actually its my weekend outfit...last weekend (you know i dont have much time to post something new last week).. until now...cause theres a lot of things to do...and my head is gonna explode... but here,,those are my last weekend pics....and polyvore....(PS: im dreaming of the ankle boots-brown leather ankle boots in my polyvore)....i want it all!!!!

No comments: