Tuesday, November 4, 2008

okay,,after i've post so many polyvore before,,,i think now is my turn to shine....LOL... i'll give you my weekend style...yea i know its late to post about weekend but i need time to adobe my photos (my bro did it actually not me)...although the sunday one has no retouch at all... i had very nice weekend...
Saturday : i went to ex and watched HSM3 with my bro....cool movie and i love the dances...even i watched it with hundreds kids...really--so the cinema was like a zoo (noisy with lil kids screaming everytime)....but its okay cause the movie wasnt disappointed me..
Sunday
: i ate Sundanese with my family....yummy...i love it...and then we went to Tebet....bought some clothes , vedora hat, jeans (my bro), loang coat (me) and some other things..and in the evening we went to Pasar Baru to ate "soto betawi"..damn delicious.....after we ate those soto,,we went
to Pecenongan to bought some martabaks....martabak telor dan martabak manis.....then we went to starbucks Puri....LOL... now you know,,,why i cant (never) be skinnier...cause i ate so many fat-food...gizzz,, but thats me...i always have a motivation to be skinier but its not strong enough to made me refused all of those unhealthy foods... okay,,,nevermind....now i'll post my Saturday and Sunday photos...
.
stylist Sturday : black wide-wings jacket,,leopard dress,,black pearl necklace,,black suede pumpshoes



sweet Sunday : lil ruffles top,,high-waist Bali skirt,,big earings,,flats..
hey,,i'll post quick polyvore here...i called it "the power of purple" (its really nice for birthday party...simple and elegant..) and "happy sweet Sunday" (simple way to looked sweet and fashionable in your family day)...and my contributor to made this beautiful outfit is JESSICA GLADYS (my BFF)...here,,i'll show you her lovely creations..

Simple Purple by mademoiselle melkey
the power of purple

simply sunday by mademoiselle melkey
happy sweet Sunday
PS : beb,, i added gold gladiator sandals yaa...cause theres no sandals....hehehe...