Monday, November 24, 2008

my BFF is coming to town..

yeayyy....my BFF, sca is came back to Jkt and we decided to hanging out together today...we just went to puri cause sca will go somewhere with her fam at 5pm...so we just went to the closest mall...after 5 months separated (lebay...LOL) we chatted like crazy...everything just vomited up...LOL...
andd stupidly,, we forgot to take any pics....we're so dumbby...
but we still have so much fun.....
and i'll post some pics bout us...exactly a year ago when we went to BALI....we spent Christmas and newyear there....ohh i really wish that we can have another holiday's vacation together plus date and bum also.....
we HEART bali...

sorry for the bad resolution of my photos....its because i grabbed it from FB....all of my photos in Bali was lost because of my "virusfull-laptop" so its died out all of my documents..
but i'll take our newest photos soon....

No comments: